Canon is one of the leading international brands well-known for making quality devices. These devices range from home to office and industry products. One product in particular are the Canon photocopiers. These machines feature a standard multi-functional print-copy-fax-scan system.
Best-Selling Canon Photocopiers
Canon ImageCLASS 3240
- This model is multi-functional for only at a price of about $299. It is a laser copier, printer, fax, and colored scanner all at the same time. It is compact and does not occupy so much space.
Canon ImageRunner 1025IF Copier
- This model is a standard desktop utility machine. This offers a digital laser quality printing that prints up to 25 pages per minute. You can get this for only $755.
Canon ICD1120 Copier
- This model is also a print-copy-scan multifunction photocopier. For $799, you get to enjoy additional features, such as a 50-sheet automatic paper feeder, 500-sheet front loading paper, as well as a single cartridge system. It can print up to 30 pages per minute.
Canon MF7480 Copier
- This model will allow you to distribute the data scanned to various destinations at one time. You can have them distributed via e-mail, fax, network files, and other applications. This will cost you $2,179.
Canon ImageRunner C2550 Copier
- At quite an expensive price of $4,199, this model gives an output of 25 print copies per minute. This is great for use in the office and other workgroups. It has a built-in 80 GIG hard drive, for you take full advantage of.
Doing regular maintenance on Canon photocopiers is a must. Proper maintenance of Canon photocopiers not only extends the life of the machine, but also maintains the output quality of the machine. A well maintained Canon photocopier is a good asset to have in the office, as it reduces the hassle of having to put up with a malfunctioning, or worse, a non-working machine. If you have a broken Canon photocopier, you need not be worried for Canon has numerous service centers around the world.
- For a broken Canon photocopier, first you need to contact your Canon photocopiers dealer where you bought the machine and check the warranty of the machine. Canon photocopiers have a limited warranty, but as long as you have submitted the warranty card information of your Canon photocopier to Canon’s E-warranty registration on time, then your photocopier will be attended to.
- There are terms and conditions in the warranty that you need to comply in order for you to avail of Canon printer support or repair as well as parts replacement services.
- If the warranty expired already or warranty does not cover the issue that your machine has, then you need to find someone who can fix Canon photocopiers. It is advised that you only get assistance from authorized Canon Service Centers for proper action on problems regarding your Canon photocopiers. You can find Canon Service Centers through the Canon global website at www.canon.com or you can get instructions from http://canonprintersupport.net/canon-customer-service. Canon’s website is user friendly and it can detect where you are from using your IP address, so the consultation process should be easy. Canon can then direct you to authorized Canon Service Centers that can assist you in repairing Canon photocopiers.