Do you have problems with your Canon printer? Fixing a Canon printer is not an easy task and doing it by yourself is not advised especially for people without enough technical knowledge about printers. Fixing Canon printer problems require the right knowledge and capabilities to properly address the problem and to minimize further damage on your printer. Its advised that you only get help and support from authorized Canon Service Centers, when you want some of your Canon printer problems fixed.
Canon printer problems are divided into two major categories and these are software based Canon printer problems and hardware based Canon printer problems. Here are some of Canon printer problems you might encounter in your printer.
Two Types Of Canon Printer Problems
Software Based Canon Printer Problems
- Printer is not detected by the computer as one of the printer devices
- Printer is detected but not printing
- Printer software installation related problems
Hardware Based Canon Printer Problems
- Printer cannot detect presence of ink cartridge
- Printer cannot detect presence of paper on feed tray
- Printer crumples printed output
If you encounter either one of the above-mentioned Canon printer problems, and any other malfunctions, it is best that you contact your Canon Printer dealer or any authorized Canon printer repair and Canon printer support providers. Further, you can get in touch with Canon Customer Support through Canon’s official website to locate authorized Canon Service Centers near you.
Online Help For Canon Printer Problems
- The best place for you to start is of course, Canon’s global website, which is at www.canon.com. You can then let the site link you to a Canon website near your location, depending on the continent and the country where you are. You can as well view instructions on how to troubleshoot basic Canon printer problems from that site.
- Another website that can also help you with Canon printer problems include www.ehow.com. This is an established site that contains answers to the usual how-to questions that you can encounter. Here, you can find a solution on how to fix Canon printer problems or how to troubleshoot common Canon printer problems.
- There is also www.fixya.com, which also contains useful information about troubleshooting products and devices like malfunctioning Canon Printers. The site has a category for computers and accessories, like printers, which you can just navigate through and check out.
When you encounter any Canon printer problems, there really is no need for you to fret and worry right away. Actually, if you want, you can first consult your printer’s manual and see if it has answers to the specific printer trouble that you have. You will see that the common printer problems like paper jam and ink cartridge refill are listed there. Before you resort to any of those Canon printer experts, you might want to try out the manual’s instructions first. This should be the easiest way of solving basic Canon printer problems.